- Mint Condition
- Label Size: 52
- US Size: L
- Dark Brown Color
- 100% Leather
- Fully Lined - 100% Signature Tartan Cotton
- Ribbed Hem
- Studded Sleeve Cuffs
- Zip Closure
- Removable Dyed Shearling Collar
- 2 Studded Pockets
- Made in Italy
- Shoulder: (seam to seam) 19"
- Jacket Length (Bottom of the collar to bottom of jacket): 25"
- Sleeve Length (top of the shoulder seam to the edge of the vented side of the sleeve): 27"
- Chest: 44"
Modern British heritage brand Belstaff launches Pendine Sands, a limited edition men’s capsule collection taking inspiration from the iconic seven-mile stretch of British beach in Wales, which has seen almost a century of speed, adrenaline, and World Land Speed attempts. Belstaff was founded in 1924, the year Pendine Sands was first used for a world land speed record attempt. On September 25th, 1924, Malcolm Campbell set a world land speed record of 146.16 mph (235.22 km/h) on this Welsh stretch of sand in his Sunbeam 350HP car; Blue Bird.
This product is located in our EU warehouse.
Orders are usually shipped the same day if paid by 2 pm EST. From our EU locations, all packages will be shipped by FedEx International Priority. Orders including items from our US warehouse are shipped by USPS. You can check our detailed shipping prices HEREBuyers are responsible for all custom duties, import taxes and customs processing fees!
We accept returns within 30 days without any questions. Shipping is paid both ways by the buyer. In case of free shipping, $25 shipping charge will be deducted.
Clearance Sale, and items bought during promotions can only be returned for exchange or store credit!
- Make sure the item you return is in its original condition, unworn, unaltered, with all labels, tags attached and packaging included
- We strongly suggest using a traceable and insured method of shipping
- Before returning anything by mail to us, you first must obtain a Return Authorization ("RA")